Dealing with WeddingTimeUK
This page is intended to outline all of our policies which affect you and all issues which you may have questions about. If you do have a specific question, which is not answered here, please contact us.
Overseas (non UK) customers
Returns, Damaged & Faulty Goods
Delivery Charges & Companies
WeddingTimeUK is operated by Fizzco Ltd. Fizzco Ltd is registered in England at Castle Farm, Middle Street, Fillingham, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 5BX; Company Registration: 06254152
We personally answer all of our inbound telephone calls during our office hours (9:00am to 17:00pm - Monday to Friday) with an average response time, if the line is clear, of 9 seconds. There are times when we may have to place an answer machine on the line, and if a contact name and telephone number is left, we will endeavour to return your call as soon possible.
WeddingTimeUK customers who shop online must be 18 years of age or older.
WeddingTimeUK reserves the rights to revise prices and details at any time and without notice. When WeddingTimeUK receives an order, the customer will only pay the price that he/she has ordered the goods at, which was previously published on the web site.
All items advertised by WeddingTimeUK are subject to availability.
Prices indicated as reductions relate to products that have been on sale previously at the higher price for at least 28 days.
All design, text and imagery on the WeddingTimeUK website is the copyright of Fizzco Ltd. trading as WeddingTimeUK. The site may not be altered in anyway or republished without the permission of Fizzco Ltd.
Although every effort is taken to ensure that all of our product imagery is portrayed correctly, we have to advise that due to variations of monitors, and their own colour calibration settings, our image colours and product detailing may vary. In this instance WeddingTimeUK cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the product portrayed through your monitor.
All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
WeddingTimeUK reserves the right to: .
- Alter these Terms and Conditions without giving advance notice,
- Decline service to any company or individual.
- Fizzco Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw WeddingTimeUK without notice.
By accepting our terms and conditions of supply with WeddingTimeUK you are agreeing to the use of your company name and/or brand in our portfolio of clients. We may use your name and/or brand on our website and within emails.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Fizzco Ltd, the parent company of WeddingTimeUK. Any use of the site or its contents, imagery and text, including copying or storing it/or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Fizzco Ltd.
For your own safety, we recommend that you read carefully the safety instructions printed on all packaging plus any safety leaflets that are provided with your delivered items before you carry out any projects.
Safety instructions, labeling and packaging are the responsibility of the proprietary brand owner. Except in the case of death or personal injury, WeddingTimeUK is not responsible for any inaccuracies contained therein or any damage resulting from the misuse of such items. Notwithstanding this, WeddingTimeUK will deal with all customer complaints in good faith.
We recommend that you check carefully all proprietary brand item labels and packaging to ensure that the item delivered is as described in your order to us.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you are printing any plug wiring diagrams on a black and white printer, we recommend that you do the following as a minimum:
- Make a careful note of the diagram on the screen, including the colour of each wire and its position within the plug,
- Follow any wiring or safety instructions given with the equipment to be wired,
- If in any doubt whatsoever, consult a qualified electrician.
You can pay by Amex, Visa, MasterCard or Visa Debit. Or alternatively please contact the Sales Team if you would like to pay via Cheque or BACS. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to avoid the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are processed over the internet.
To ensure further security for our customers, WeddingTimeUK does not have access to or hold any credit/debit card details on our database. Should our customers wish to place a second order then their payment card details will need to be submitted again.
WeddingTimeUK has strict on line fraud security procedures which we take very seriously. Should we deem it necessary we will contact you with regards to your order to conduct further security checks. Any orders that are being held under suspicion of fraudulent action will not be dispatched until all security checks have been passed, regardless of the delivery option chosen.
Fizzco Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fizzco Ltd of Castle Farm, Middle Street, Fillingham, Gainsborough, DN21 5BX.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
· Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
· [Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.]
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Fizzco Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for analytical cookies, all cookies will expire when your browsing session is closed.
Our site uses a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection with 128-bit encryption (subject to your browser supporting this - if it does not, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version) and a Geotrust Digital certificate to ensure the identity of the remote server. You can ensure that you are using a secure Connection by looking at the address bar at the top of your browser window when in the secure zone. In Internet Explorer and Chrome, a small padlock should appear, and in Firefox, the website name will appear in blue. Clicking on these items will display the full security and certificate details.
No credit card details are stored within our on-line system.
All financial details are transmitted via our SSL connection using 128-bit Encryption (where supported by your browser). These details are not stored by WeddingTimeUK and are used only to authorise payment at time of ordering.
All online payments are dealt with by our online payment partner, Sagepay. The person responsible for security at WeddingTimeUK is Alfred Rose, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01427 666025
Overseas (non UK) Customers
We are a UK based company.
All items and delivery costs detailed on our site are priced in Pounds Sterling (GBP) and you will be billed in Pounds Sterling (GBP). This means that the amount that you actually pay will vary depending upon the exchange rate at the time that your transaction is processed.
Prices shown on WeddingTimeUK include VAT at the prevailing rate (where applicable), delivery charges are not included in the costs of the product.
Our invoices detail the individual product net price, the VAT and the applicable delivery cost is added prior to the final total. For a full explanation of our invoices please contact us.
Goods sent to private individuals within the EU will attract VAT at the current rate, (the price you pay before addition of any extra postage will be the price, inclusive of VAT, shown on the site).
Goods sent to companies within the EU can be zero rated if they supply us with their VAT registration number.
Returns, Damaged & Faulty Goods
Please visit our Returns Information page for a full explanation.
Delivery Charges & Companies
Please visit our Delivery Information page for a full explanation.
Please visit our Terms & Conditions page for a full explanation of our current promotion
- There are no promotions running at this time
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that means that if you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days starting from the day after the day you receive your goods.
We will fully refund money paid for products returned to us with seals intact and in their original packaging within 30 days of cancellation. The original delivery costs will only be refunded if the goods are faulty.
We believe that the goods that we offer are of good quality and make every attempt to offer the most efficient service we can. However, should our goods or services not live up to your expectations then please contact us either by:
E-mail: email@example.com (this is probably the quickest method).
Or by writing to:
The Customer Service Manager
All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days. We aim to resolve complaints within 2 weeks, although customers will be kept informed throughout the process.
If your goods have been damaged in transit, please retain the packaging and inform us within 7 days of receipt of goods giving as much information as possible. We will then contact you to discuss a replacement item or a refund and what we would like you to do with the damaged item. This policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Tell us what you think
WeddingTimeUK welcomes your questions and comments about privacy as it does any other comments regarding our service to you. Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
· Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.christmastimeuk.com is a site operated by Fizzco Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6254152 and have our registered office at Castle Farm, Middle Street, Fillingham, Gainsborough, DN”1 5BX. Our main trading address is the same. Our VAT number is 915972985.
We are regulated by the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
We are a limited company.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
[Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.]
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· use of, or inability to use, our site; or
· use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
· loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
· business interruption;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
· any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. [If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.]
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us [and other users of the Site] a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
• A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
• A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes.
We will only ever use your materials to carry out your instructions to us – unless, very exceptionally, a court or other regulator orders us to disclose them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.